KEM LATEX KRPN 47
KRPN 47 is a high quality specification resistant liquid resin latex dispersion for improving adhesion and strength of all type of commonly used mortars. When blended with cement, the Polymer: Cement mixture makes it suitable to provide the barrier coating. KRPN 47 has excellent bonding property to mortars, concrete, Brickwork, Wood, Glass, Aluminum and Steel. The flexible and elastomeric nature of this system has properties, which are able to combat the inadequacies of cement like low flexural strength and tensile strength, low impact strength, and thin section fragility. The resultant system offers a tough, hard wearing surface with abrasion, chemical and weather carbonation resistance coupled with excellent waterproofing effect for marine environments as well.
1. Excellent adhesion to most building substrates.
2. Strength of adhesion to the base is distinctly improved. This allows structural bonds between existing mortars/concrete and fresh mortar.
3. Improves flexural, tensile, and thin section fragility of cementations system.
4. Allows breathing thus preventing peeling and scaling.
5. Gives a tough, hardwearing surface with effective waterproofing.
6. Economical when compared with epoxy mortars.
7. Reduces chloride/salt penetration in marine environment.
8. Resists carbonation effect.
9. Higher bond and adhesive strength.
10. Lower shrinkage characteristics.
11. Increases overall structural durability.
Repair mortars for mending damaged spots in precast concrete industry, pipelines etc.
Waterproofing water retaining structures, terraces, parapets, bathrooms and sunken portions of toilet blocks.