KemOxy 305 is a two-pack zinc rich high performance epoxy polyamide based primer for use in highly corrosive protective system. It can be used as a part of system consisting of an overcoat of epoxy, polyurethane or chlorinated rubber enamels in areas exposed to chemical and atmospheric corrosion. It protects steel structure from highly
corrosive environments. It finds tremendous use as shop primer.
It can be used in a wide variety of environments including offshore structures, petrochemical & chemical complexes, storage tanks & pipelines, fertilizers industries, bridges, pulp and paper mills and in the power Industry.
• Very good impact & abrasion resistance
• Excellent resistance to saline, marine and chemical environments
• General purpose epoxy primer or build coat in protective coatings
• Free from lead and chromate containing pigment
• Excellent weather resistance in coastal & industrially polluted atmosphere
LIMITATIONS OF USE:
• It can used only on blasted surface
KemOxy 315 HB
KemOxy 315 HB is a two-pack specially formulated epoxy coal tar polyamide based high performance coating for use in highly corrosive protective system. It protects MS structure, Concrete surfaces from highly corrosive environments.
• Suitable for use in both new structure and as an overcoat in industrial maintenance.
• It can be used in a wide variety of environments including offshore structures, petrochemical & chemical complexes, storage tanks & pipelines, fertilizers industries, bridges, pulp and paper mills machinery and power Industry.
• Excellent resistance to marine exposure and subsoil environments.
• Outstanding water resistance.
• Excellent weather resistance in coastal & industrially polluted atmosphere.
KEM CRETESET 100 AF
Alkali Free, Liquid High Performance Set Accelerator for Wet-mix Sprayed Concrete
Ref : CA/SA-V2-1215
KEM CRETESET 100 AF is a high performance alkalifree set accelerator for sprayed concrete. It is a liquid admixture whose dosage can be varied to the desired setting and hardening times.
KEM CRETESET 100 AF is suitable for all applications where high early strength, good final strength and thick layers are required:
Temporary and permanent rock support in tunnels
Rock support in mining In poor ground conditions
Also suitable for acceleration of cementitious grouts, such as used in TBM tunnel linings, cement ground injection and foam concrete backfill operations
KEM CRETESET 100 AF is the ideally suited accelerator for wet mix sprayed concrete for rock support because:
The quick setting property allows rapid work progress and the ability to construct thick sprayed concrete linings via layered application during one construction sequence.
The unique product formulation provides continual early-age strength development whilst also achieving excellent long-term strength and durability.
KEM CRETESET 100 AF is a liquid product and thus provides easy handling, as well as facilitating accurate addition to the concrete.
Very low dust production and therefore a good working environment.
KEM CRETESET 300 P
Alkali- free non caustic & non toxic high performance powder accelerator for drymix shotcrete
Ref: CA/SA-V1- 0713
KEM Creteset 300 P is a high performance alkalifree, non caustic and non toxic accelerator for the use in drymix shotcrete processes. It is a powder additive whose dosage can be varied to the desired setting and hardening times.
KEM Creteset 300 P is suitable for all applications where high early strength, high final strength and large thickness are required:
For temporary and permanent rock support.
For final lining (one pass lining).
For repair works.
The quick setting properties allow:
Overhead layer thicknesses of 100 -150 mm in a single application.
Rapid work progress.
The unique formula:
Provides good early strength development
Limits the decrease of final strength
Improves durability as compared to mixes with traditional accelerators